Complaints Procedure

Waste Management for Businesses

At CheaperWaste we strive to make Commercial waste management simple and cost-effective for the UK’s Small and Medium business. Our UK based service team work hard to ensure the service we deliver is the very best it can be.

We invest in the latest technology and work hard with our body of local and national service collection providers to ensure we always working to bring the best of our services to the doors of our customers.

We take pride in the service we deliver and the benefits we have brought to our 15,000 contracted customers which have helped us become the UK’s fastest-growing waste management provider for Small and Medium businesses in the UK.

Although we work as hard as we can to make your service perfect 100% of the time, we understand that occasionally things don’t go to plan, and if you do feel the need to raise a complaint, we are here to help.

Raising a Service Complaint

If you would like to raise a service complaint, please first fill out the form below

As soon as we receive your complaint, we will provide you with your complaint reference number. This will be the record of your complaint and you can use it to discuss your complaint with us in the future.

Our team will investigate your complaint and they will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. We currently aim to resolve all our customer complaints within 10 workings days. Please allow us this time to fully investigate your complaint and gain a resolution for you. It can take time for us to Liaise with local depot’s and service providers and arrange any resolutions required.

We are proud to say that over 90% of our complaints are resolved in the first contact and by the first member of the team our customers liaise with.

Our team is passionate about delivering good service and they will always ask you if they have been able to resolve your complaint. This is to ensure nothing has been overlooked. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you need something extra from us.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

In the highly unlikely event, you have already raised a complaint and for some reason, your service still is not running as expected, don’t worry it’s not a dead end.

Our service management team will contact you within 1 business day (or at your preferred time if after 1 business day). We will let you know we have received your complaint, what we plan to do to fix things and agree the next best time to update you.

If you need to raise your complaint more formally, please fill out our second form below

  • Your complaint reference should be 7-digits long, if you do not have a reference number please complete the above Service Complaint form.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

I need more help…

How do I contact the ombudsman or alternative dispute resolution service?

Unlike some industries, there is no public ombudsman or alternative dispute resolution service (ADR service) that specialise in the waste management industry. This means we are not able to advise of a specialist service designed to provide free impartial advice.

We would never ask you to pay to have your complaint resolved. If you have a serious service complaint and have spoken to both our customer service and service management team, however, still feel there is something unresolved. Write to us formally at Floor 1, 20 Collingwood Street, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 1JF.

Who else can help me?

CheaperWaste only provides services to UK Businesses, we do not provide consumer service contracts.

Unlike consumers, businesses do not always have access to free public support agencies such as the Citizens Advice Bureau, consumer ombudsman services, or other free support networks to help with their contract commitments.

Don’t worry though, we are here to help. As a UK SMB, we believe strongly in supporting UK Small and Medium business. If we are for any reason unable to resolve your complaint through the complaints process above, we will let you know our final resolution and provide you with advice on where you may wish to gain further support in pursue of your complaint.